|Business Card size||$20.00||$15.00 (*)|
|One-Quarter Page size||$30.00||$22.50 (*)|
|Half Page size||$50.00||$37.50 (*)|
|Three-Quarter Page size||$75.00||$56.25 (*)|
|Full Page size||$100.00||$75.00 (*)|
|per month||$20.00||$15.00 (*)|
|per 3 month||$50.00||$37.50 (*)|
|per 6 month||$90.00||$67.50 (*)|
|To display thumbnail or
ad-tittle of website margin
|add 50% to
|add 50% to
prices above (*)
|NEWSLETTER or WEBSITE
(e.g., text-ads, classifieds ads)
or Free if applicable)
|Newsletter||$0.40/word||$0.30/word or FREE (*)|
|Website||$0.40/word||$0.30/word or FREE (*)|
|Both (Newsletter & Website)||$0.60/ word||$0.30/word or FREE (*)|
To submit an article or ad:
- Ad Application Form: PDF version — Word version
- Pre-paid submission — if an article or ad does not qualified as ‘free of charge’, then submissions must be pre-paid. Please fill and submit the ad application form with your payment as indicated in the application form.
- Free of charge submissions — if you are a member, and the article or ad qualifies as a “Free of Charge” submission, then please log into the “All Members” private area for the email(s) to use to submit your article or ad. When submitting a text-ad, please give the information outline within the Ad Application Form.
(*) – Notice:
- Newsletter advertisement rate is per issue, website advertisement rate are as specified above.
- Prepayment required.
- Same rate for both b/w or color. No surcharge for color.
- Regular articles: please refer to the Article Submission Guidelines.
- Infomercials: generally, an article will be considered an infomercial when its content (not the author contact and/or bio information) makes reference to, or is about — a product, a company, an event (not an exhaustive list); or its content is promoting a product, a company, an event, individuals, etc.
- Member discount (25% of regular prices, or FREE of charge) applies when:
- The postings appears under the name of the CHA of BC member(s). A posting may appear under the name of a corporation only if the corporation is also a sponsor of the association.
- Any person(s) mentioned in the ad are all members of the CHA of BC.
- Any corporation, web-link(s), or website(s) mentioned in the ad are of those own by CHA of BC member(s) — not third party names are allowed except via regular paid advertisement.
- Postings are FREE of charge (if applicable) when:
- it is included in the membership, and the above conditions are met.
- Free classified ads are limited to 1 ad per month; event text-ads may be submitted freely.
- Text-ad content is limited to 1000 characters (no counting spaces); the bio section, if applicable, to 500 characters (no counting spaces). Other fields should be kept to 1 line (100 characters or less) whenever possible. Refer to the ad form for more details.
- Pre-design ads for the website consist of:
- An ad-tittle OR a thumbnail-size image (resolution = 74 pixel/inch; width: 1inch max, height: 1 inch max.) which links/points to the ad content.
- The ad content may be a jpg image (resolution = 74 pixel/inch; width: 612 pixels max, height: 792 pixels max), a pdf file, a website.
- The ad tittle or thumbnail image is displayed under:
- the Special Offers page.
- for an additional fee, the right-column or footer area of the website.
- Pre-design ads for the newsletter: ads may be submitted as a pdf or jpg.
- The applicant is responsible for providing:
- the layout of the desired ad exactly as she/he would like to see it published.
- Color, photos and layout needs to be completed.
- The creator of the ad is completely responsible for the layout and accuracy of the content of the ad (e.g., color, images, spelling, grammar, dates, address information, etc.).
- The Terms and Conditions applies for all types of advertisements or promotional material.
- Refund Policy – No cancellation or refund on advertisements (unless the association declines the posting).